[Klug-general] FLUG workshops afloat

Jake Rayson subs at growdigital.net
Sun May 9 19:33:28 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 19:32 +0000, Alex Layfield wrote:
> Best beer in Kent?!

Don't take my word for it! It's a free house (which is kind of
appropriate) in Faversham, where Shepherd Neame rules with an iron fist
like Microsoft. In the few times I've been there (ahem), they've had a
constantly different range of beer. Here's some I can remember: Gadds
70/-, Coachers, Hop Daemon's Incubus, Whitstable something, Dairy
Brewery's Red Top (which tastes of roasted walnuts, I kid you not).
There are many, many more.

I hope that's enough of an advertisement for the next FLUG meeting
(Thursday 3rd June, & I'll be giving a talk on something useful... that
I haven't thought of yet).

cheers, Jake

--
[~] Jake Rayson