[Klug-general] Desperation

Peter Winn peterwinn at btinternet.com
Mon May 31 17:55:43 UTC 2010

Thank you everyone for your support, and thanks in-particular to James who very sensibly suggested I try the freebsd website and sure enough there is a port for apache-mod_perl already integrated in the ports collection which I downloaded and it seems to be working fine. Sorry for being a pain.Peter