[Klug-general] Live and Dev enviroments

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 26 10:49:34 UTC 2010

Yes, the best solution is to have a 'roll out' script that pulls files
out of your source code management system, does any necessary
compiling/configuration and then copies any changed files to your live
server.

It takes a bit of set up, but it's generally the best solution to
prevent the human element from screwing things up!

And if you've set it up properly, it shouldn't take too long to run.

Karl