[Klug-general] newbie networking questions

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 11:51:17 UTC 2010

home hub documentation seems to be missing from the beautiful site that BT
have.

I found this which might point you in a helpful direction:
http://www.jarviser.co.uk/jarviser/howto3.html#type8

Personally after having had nothing but stress and hassle when I previously
used BT as a phone provider I do my best to have as little as possible to do
with them, their products or services.