[Klug-general] TTY config

Paul Littlefield info at paully.co.uk
Tue Apr 5 08:34:46 UTC 2011

On 05/04/11 09:20, Laurence Southon wrote:
> As is often the case, the real information was on page 3 of a Google search.

How true.   :-D

> I'm glad you raised the question, it's been annoying me for a while now,
> and had been wondering how to deal with it.

Nice one. Yes, things like this pop up all the time for me.

(OTT - I have been wondering for ages how to manually add a channel to MythTV and yesterday I sussed it - it beggers belief how people don't put simple, clear instructions with working examples for things in Documentation!)

Did it work Julia?

Paully