[Klug-general] TTY config

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:41:06 UTC 2011

On 5 April 2011 09:27, Paul Littlefield <info at paully.co.uk> wrote:

> On 05/04/11 09:20, Laurence Southon wrote:
>
>> As is often the case, the real information was on page 3 of a Google
>> search.
>>

> How true.   :-D
>

>  I'm glad you raised the question, it's been annoying me for a while now,
>> and had been wondering how to deal with it.
>>

> Nice one. Yes, things like this pop up all the time for me.
>
> (OTT - I have been wondering for ages how to manually add a channel to
> MythTV and yesterday I sussed it - it beggers belief how people don't put
> simple, clear instructions with working examples for things in
> Documentation!)

Did you update the wiki (if they have one) with examples for this?

I often try and go back to add documentation when I have figured something
out. Sadly I have got frustrated with forums where I have found someone
describing my problem without a solution, I have signed up to the forum to
post an answer to find that the old thread has been locked leaving google to
point to somewhere where an answer can't be added.

> Did it work Julia?
>
> Paully

Sent from my email client that wishes not to directly advertise itself or
any hardware platform!