[Klug-general] Bash Scripts / Curl Meetup with Stephen

Stephen Ryan intrench at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:52:11 UTC 2011

Hello everyone, i have been wanting to come to Klug meetings but have been
unable due to a health issue. I would like to get away from Microsoft
Windows and use only Linux and i want to interact with the web using the
Linux shell. Don't ask me why, it just seems more efficient and TBH, after
20 years of supporting and using Windows i have just about had enough of it.
So, is there anyone who knows Bash/Curl and lives near me in Lympne, near
Hythe. I could meet someone at the Stop 24 M20 services on Junction 11, or
somewhere nearby.

I guess i just need to see it working because i have only seen it on youtube
videos and there are not that many videos about on Bash/Curl. My goal is to
write scipts to manage my website and it will help me learn more about the
web.

Anyway, i am available most days so look forward to hearing from anyone.
My email is intrench at gmail.com

cheers
Stephen
01303-265318