[Klug-general] Bash Scripts / Curl Meetup with Stephen

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:16:58 UTC 2011

That is a bit far out of the way for me, I think there are some KLUG people
in Ashford/Folkstone, a pub meeting in one of those places might be
more accessible/comfortable.

If you just want to try it then download a CD from the Ubuntu website:
http://www.ubuntu.com/
<http://www.ubuntu.com/>Or get a Linux magazine with a distribution on the
cover. Linux User http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/ this month has fedora on the
cover (I think).

Just backup your documents on your PC to a removable disk or something like
that, you can then always reinstall windows if it all does go horribly wrong
(which It shouldn't).