[Klug-general] BASH / CURL Scripting tutition 2

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:28:59 UTC 2011

What is it in particular that you are aiming on achieving with
scripts? Shell scripts aren't a one stop solution for all things. But they
are good at automating complex (or simple) command sets.

There are lots of shell scripting tutorials available online and many people
on the list are happy to help with pointers. Such as this one
http://www.linuxconfig.org/Bash_scripting_Tutorial
There are also forums where you can ask specific questions, one I used to be
active on is Linux Questions: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/