[Klug-general] To Dan regarding apology and response to Bash/Curl advice

Stephen Ryan intrench at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:42:32 UTC 2011

Ok sorry Dan.

I misread the advisory below to mean, *edit the subject line when sending
and i thought that meant not replying (although it says ... when replying
doh!.*
"When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Kent digest..."

Also, i don't like using any of them other languages (with the exception of
PHP perhaps), but will still use the shell heavily.

Also, i don't intend to use Google webmaster tools, unless i can scrape them
of course. I want to get the data direct from my site.

If i can get hold of sample scripts, then that would be great and then i can
learn how they work and then extend them.

If anyone is able to meet up that would be great.

Cheers
Stephen