[Klug-general] April Meeting reminder

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:44:04 UTC 2011

Hi KLUGGERS
Just a reminder to all that our Saturday 30th April meeting will be many of
us going to Bar Camp Canterbury http://barcampcanterbury.blogspot.com/  If
you are going and you feel up to it, please come ready to do a talk. As the
Bar Camp people say everyone makes the event and its best if everyone takes
an active part. With all the clever KLUGGERS we have I am sure we can do
some great (not necessary IT based) talks.

A normal meeting will be held on Saturday 28th May, probably at a new
location I am sorting out.

If anyone else wants to find a new meeting location, please do and let me
know the details so we can book a month there.

Happy GNU/Easter

Colin