[Klug-general] Archos Tablet and Backtrack Linux?

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:11:57 UTC 2011

Not tried it myself, although the idea reminds me of the good old days when you could put a PCMCIA wireless chard in a Sharp Zaurus ;)

I tend to run BackTrack off of a VM on a laptop.  This is mainly due to the flexibility of using (potentially multiple) external USB WiFi adapters such as the Alfa AWUS051NH.  This adapter also allows multiple aerial configurations through the RP-SMA connector.

Jimmy