[Klug-general] Sources of IDE DVD buirners

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 04:03:34 UTC 2011

Sharon

PATA is the same as IDE, and simply means parallel interface

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/A/ATA.html

The physical size is as important as the interface
Most desktops use a standard 5.25" drive - get one pretty much anywhere, e.g

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001GT9B68/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004GWVB0G&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1PXKY095QC3BDXBAAPCH

or ebay?

Aitch