[Klug-general] Fw: Re: Dual Boot ... assistance please

Paul Lawrence paul.z.lawrence at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 3 12:32:09 UTC 2011

Two things. Firstly on the dual boot, I cheated. The laptop is now "dual boot" courtesy of original hard-drive and spare hard-drive. I know, I know. Maybe I'll have another look at it.
Second, I have another piece of (old) hardware that I don't need. It is a BT Voyager 10V Telephone Adaptor. see http://www.voyager.bt.com/voice_over_ip_devices/voyager_10v/product_info.htmWith PSU but no box/packaging etc. First to reply & arrange collection etc.
Thanks,