[Klug-general] Document Production

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 16:30:59 UTC 2011

What is your document produced from?
Do you need to output to PDF/print specifically?

Presumably an automatically produced document will contain:
logo,
boilerplate text,
Perhaps a custom paragraph (or mixture of them),
Table of data (perhaps from a database or other location)

If this is the case then any (scripting) language you like can take the
input and mix it with logo/boilerplate text and template file and spit the
output to a file (in any mark-up you like). Then you just need to render
that mark-up and print it.

If you particularly want to print something that looks like a latex document
then you can use latex, otherwise you might be better off producing HTML or
any other mark-up language you are familiar with.