[Klug-general] Document Production

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Mon Feb 14 16:19:34 UTC 2011

I'm looking for a method of automatically producing documents.

Latex looks like the ideal option, but I really would like a good GUI and
I'm afraid most of the GUI don't produce Tex but produce there own format
that then gets converted to Tex. And I want more control over actual output
than Latex really provides. (Unless there is some way of providing a style
sheet to Latex to get it right)

I could do the job in odf but OpenOffice is too bloated to print the
documents in bulk, If there was  a odf2pdf cups filter so cups can just
print odf (Says he having checked cups already)....

Or I need something else,

Any ideas?

Peter.