[Klug-general] Saturday 26th Feb Data Centre Tour and Meeting

Ray Osmond rosmond at operamail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:26:58 UTC 2011

Hi Colin,

I also will be unable to attend the Data Centre Tour and Meeting as it coincides with the schools' half term holiday and I am needed in my grandparent role to look after one of my children's animals while they go away skiing!

Hope to be able to make the March meeting, but will probably be unable to make the April meeting owing to other commitments.

Regards,

Ray Osmond.