[Klug-general] Online file storage (is it a hard drive, is it cloud)

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 17:26:38 UTC 2011

How about a SFTP server?

*nix boxes can mount these
dose boxes can see them in explorer

But you will need to copy a file up/down to edit.

Either that or you can look into a VPN/Samba solution (someone else here was
looking into VPN and found it difficult to get started with)
Also worth a look: stunnel http://www.stunnel.org/
<http://www.stunnel.org/>You can also run protocols wrapped using SSH under
Linux, no idea about windows.