[Klug-general] Is anyone using Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal) yet?

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:44:06 UTC 2011

Canonical certainly do contribute less upstream than someone like Red Hat but from what I've read Unity will available to anyone who wants to implement it or build on top of it.

Linux is all about choice, much as I can't get my head around Unity at the moment more choice is only a bad thing in that it divides development effort.

I haven't really found a desktop I like yet, but I'm a usability facist!

James

--
Sent from the mobile device of James Blake