[Klug-general] Vaio VGN-FE21M

Alex Layfield alex.layfield at sky.com
Tue Jul 12 13:37:18 UTC 2011

I understand u, and ur logic. In fact I agree.

But, it worked b4 on 'doze.

True, it could b coincidence that it decided 2 break just now. But I somehow doubt it.

Next to the hardware buttons are 2 other buttons, S1 & S2, which are programmable I believe, which makes me think they could be assigned hardwired keystroke combinations?

Could they all be software related?

I could go & get a usb sund card & be done with it...

Also, did find earlier one other person with same symptom, but no replies to his post (bumped) (2009 I think).

/A