[Klug-general] Auto Updating Photo Slide Show

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:16:15 UTC 2011

Thanks for that, although I think it will have the same issue many
applications have which is not noticing new files added after it was
started. My other issue is controlling priority (show new images more).

I have got the script idea nearly completed. Once I'm happy with it and I
have documented it I'll post details here with a link to my wiki. This is
proving to be an interesting project!