[Klug-general] Auto Updating Photo Slide Show

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sat Jul 16 15:47:39 UTC 2011

On 16/07/11 16:01, David Halliday wrote:
> Thanks for that, although I think it will have the same issue many
> applications have which is not noticing new files added after it was
> started. My other issue is controlling priority (show new images more).

Well you can fix that in one of two ways:

1) look at the C source and see if it re-scans once it reaches the end
of the list of files before starting again and if not tweak it

2) If you don't want to tweak the C then run the slideshow program
without the -loop option and put it in a small script which loops.  This
will force it to find the files again each time.