[Klug-general] Presentation Software

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 07:41:02 UTC 2011

No idea about video but I have used Google docs for presentations before and
I'm impressed by it.
There are a number of other web/cloud solutions but haven't tried them.

You could always produce a series of images/videos and hook up a system to
play them in different applications using a shell script to parse a text
file listing the underlying images/videos and auto detect best application
mplayer etc... To display.

Theoretically html 5 should be ideal for allowing content to be styled for
any display purpose including presentations (see Google reader play for an
almost perfect implementation of everything you want).