[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 30th July

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:29:42 UTC 2011

As we know we have a stable fast internet connection at our meeting location
on Saturday so we will be broadcasting out meeting again on uStream.  The
URL is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/klug-live

We think it's also a good time to test out Google+ Huddle which is a
multi-user video chat service. It's web based so all you need is a webcam
and Flash installed.
If you do not have a Google+ enabled on your Gmail, let me know your Gmail
address and I will send you an invite.

Fingers crossed it all works, if not it will be fun testing.

See you Saturday

Colin

PS. Any last minute talk ideas?