[Klug-general] OSHUG #11 - Open Source Hardware User Group Meeting at UKC on 23rd June

Omer Kilic omerkilic at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 13:48:33 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

(Apologies for the spammy nature of this message but I thought this
might be of interest to some of you on the list)

Open Source Hardware User Group is coming down to Canterbury for a
meeting at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts (you may know it
as the Electronics Building) on 23rd June.

There will be a selection of talks covering topics such as Open Source
Hardware Collaboration, building communities and surface mount
adventures. After the event, we will head over to one of the lovely pubs
in town for some tasty Kentish ale and geeky discussions.

Abstracts of the talks and other details are available at:
http://oshug.org/event/11

Please register to attend at http://oshugcanterbury.eventbrite.com/ so
we have an idea on numbers etc.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Omer.

PS: Please feel free to pass this around, the more the merrier!