[Klug-general] Scrivener for Linux gets official beta release

Peter Apps peter at sheppey.free-online.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 20:40:27 UTC 2011

I'm not sure what you mean by this:-
     Don't talk about any good OSS alternative to this paid for app.

but I use yWriter for the  initial drafts. It's free and the author is
Linux friendly which helps.

The only problem I have is that my editor uses Microsoft Word and I have
to switch to OpenOffice for the proof edits. Some of his formatting gets
lost which is a problem. One day Microsoft might learn about
compatibility.

The Long Way Round released March 2010
Time's Askew       expected release Autumn 2011

Peter