[Klug-general] Scrivener for Linux gets official beta release

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:14:55 UTC 2011

My comment "Don't talk about any good OSS alternative to this paid for app"
was part of a poorly formed sentence saying "the article and comments don't
talk..."

But subsequently I have looked closer and there is now a comment on:
celtex: http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html
<http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html>Org-Mode: http://orgmode.org/
<http://orgmode.org/>