[Klug-general] low RAM

Dan Attwood danattwood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:46:40 UTC 2011

>You might be better off with a distro that allows you more control like
Gentoo or Slackware

Struggling with editing a single text file? They why not compile the entire
operating system from source - having read the massive documents first.

Peters suggestion is better that the xorg.conf file doesn't exist as ubuntu
thinks it's working correctly. I forget this as I use the non-free Nvidia
drivers which always create their own xorg.conf. So Rene just go ahead and
create the xorg.conf file and paste the stuff from the other posts in and
see how it goes.

Dan