[Klug-general] low RAM

Rene Brehmer rbwalks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 21:00:08 UTC 2011

Thanks for all your mail and sorry for not answering individually but I
read all!

I tried to change the xorg.conf as Dan suggested without success no
change at all.

I've to abandon the installation and install instead windows XP as I've
to give the laptop back in the beginning of next week I'm running a bit
short on time to solve this problem maybe you can show me at our next
team meeting how to change the xorg.conf.

I do not want to install another distro on this laptop the owner never
used linux before.

I'll certainly try a few of the distro's mentioned in your I like the
"TinyCore" and I run a puppy distro in my virtual machine I tried to
install LinuxPuppy on the Laptop but didn't boot but did boot on my
desktop.

with regards
Rene