[Klug-general] Kent Socials

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 09:33:39 UTC 2011

Just do it. That simple and as Peter says it will either work or not. A
year or so I suggested a local Dover one, no one answered so  that shows
its a no go. You try one, any one try one. If you get people local then
tell them about the monthly meets. Its local social meeting and a
recruitment drive.

We dont have a committee where you need to get permission to do things
or borrow money so whats stopping you?

the whole point of the moving location was to get the LUG moving around
the county so everyone who wants to get to one can. Local organised
social meets are just the same and perhaps a bit easier to arrange as
you are pulling in friends and local contacts and not having to worry
about where so and so is coming from and how they will get there.

Just my opinion.

Kev