[Klug-general] Kent Digest, Vol 314, Issue 9

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:19:38 UTC 2011

On 6 March 2011 13:03, Reece Fowell <reece at codeconsortium.com> wrote:

> Do you often know most of the people in attendance or are these meets
> usually
> a case of new faces your meeting for the first time? Do you invite
> yourself?

Hi Reece

Welcome to KLUG.  We often get a new face each meeting and we always do a
round robin 'who are we' introduction to introduce or reintroduce ourselves
to the group.
Other new-ish members will confirm everyone is made welcome and included.

Anyone is welcome to come along to a meeting, and can just turn up or reply
to the meeting notification post so we know who to look out for.

Colin