[Klug-general] Kent Socials

Rodney Buckland r.buckland at open.ac.uk
Sun Mar 6 17:04:05 UTC 2011

I've been a member for a year or so, but have only been able to make one
Saturday morning meeting. Kent is a big region, and it seems likely that
a meeting anywhere will only attract folk from a surrounding sub-region.
Does anyone have a database of people's addresses - postcodes would be
fine? The first four characters (TN15, DA13 etc) would perhaps define a
natural catchment area for a meeting initiative. If we knew the
distribution of members at this resolution, perhaps there would be some
volunteers to find a venue(s) and suitable dates/times. It seems clear
that KLUG will only prosper if there is more sub-regional connectivity
between members.

Rodney