[Klug-general] Recent posts to KLUG

Luc Tidy luc.tidy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:32:17 UTC 2011

Dan et al.,

Sorry folks, I don't mean to tread on toes on any of these matters and I
do appreciate the hard work people put into this. Similarly I'm willing
to do similar. I've already posted to the list in regards to a Medway
group and the bits I can offer, adding to Kevin's localised idea.

As a Medway-ite and someone that is currently going through the
application process for a PhD involving linux (got an interview in a
couple of weeks - yay), be the decision good or bad I'm willing to put
my name down as someone that will head up the Medway local area.

My proposition is thus: We have a series of monthly meetings for a local
areas, then the roaming KLUG, a great idea, will continue hopping
between what, with regularity, should become assured venues. Community
driven items being at both levels, whilst reserving guest talks, special
visits, and the like for the roaming meetings.

Regards,
~Luc