[Klug-general] Medway Social

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Tue Mar 8 07:10:34 UTC 2011

On 8 March 2011 00:18, Luc Tidy <luc.tidy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thought I'd add this, although I can't grant public wi-fi, nor the nice new
> buildings of the MKC I do run a society over at the Chatham Maritime Campus
> under UMSA (Universities at Medway Student Association), and have been doing
> so for the past few years.
>
> Some of our members have requested that we branch out into a wider remit -
> and something under the auspices of KLUG would be fine.
>
> If people are interested, let me know. There's the Uni pub which sells food
> and reasonably costed drinks, and if we would like I can book a lecture room
> which will have presentation facilities.
>
> And to reiterate Kevin,
>
> Hands up for this location please. We can discuss venue etc under this
> thread.
>
> Regards,
>
> ~Luc

Also in Medway (Wainscott), this would be convient..... Not sure if we
really want to be very formal....

The only other issue is that the universities are not that close to public
transport which is a pain, lets just says that Medway needs
a Integrated Public Transport Plan......

If you need help let me know.

Peter.