[Klug-general] Medway Social

Luc Tidy luc.tidy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 08:28:27 UTC 2011

The Universities are quite well integrated* now.

I can get there from Strood on one bus. The bus routes that go there,
from Chatham, are the 140 and 100 operated by Arriva and the Dockside
shuttle bus operated by Kings Ferry. Admittedly I've never tried to get
there from Wainscott way.

Similarly, with rail links, going to either Strood or Chatham rail
station you can get on the nearest bus stop and catch the 140. With the
Rochester station, it's barely a two minute walk to a bus stop where you
can get on the 140.

*For a certain value of integrated.

~Luc