[Klug-general] Medway Social

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Fri Mar 11 11:13:43 UTC 2011

I think we need to set a date and location for a Medway Social, Need be
nothing more than a pub, and a date.

Friday's are a little difficult for me, and I suspect we want to plan for
kind of the middle  week of the month not to be too close to the bigger Kent
Lug meets that seam to happening mostly at MKC currently....

Peter.