[Klug-general] Kent BCS event - Washing Away Cave Paintings (Animation and Games Development)

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 00:25:15 UTC 2011

I've never joined the BCS on principle as they once turned me down for membership based on 'lack of experience' (this was nearly 18 years ago).  Now they're biting my hand off, I've even got an article being published in their journal on cloud computing due diligence over the next couple of months.

With the field of computing now being so broad and mutlinational organisations so easy to join and participate in on-line, I can't see their relevance these days.

Regards

James