[Klug-general] PSCP from Windows to Linux via PHP

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Thu May 5 20:12:27 UTC 2011

Hi Karl and David,
Adding the escape characters allows the script to run to the end but
appears not to a actually run the exec command.  Maybe I need to look
in the windows event log to see if there are any clues.

I get the last line of output if I do echo exec('ls');  So I thought
my exec('command'); was OK.

I've already said yes to the ID when I ran it from cmd.  Good
suggestion though it's caught me out in the past.

Maybe this isn’t the best way to script a file transfer between
win/lin servers, how do other people do it?  It can't be an unusual
task.

Cheers,

Nathan.