[Klug-general] PSCP from Windows to Linux via PHP

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Thu May 5 20:16:54 UTC 2011

Hi Nathan,

If it needs to happen instantly and the destination machine is running
a web server, then you could POST the file, just like a file upload
from a form.

Alternatively if you can wait then you can try Rsync. Windows has
DeltaCopy (i think it's called) which is an Rsync server. And you can
install cygwin and access the rsync client that way too.

Karl