[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 28th May

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:27:13 UTC 2011

I'm up for JACK. Wanted to use it for doing guitar effects etc... on my bass
guitar some time ago but didn't get it working. Would love to see a demo in
action (Will bring Bass guitar if required).

My thought on talking about setting up a very simple and useful wiki using
docuwiki: http://www.dokuwiki.org/dokuwiki
Sounds very dull in comparison.