[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 28th May

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Mon May 9 08:33:52 UTC 2011

On 9 May 2011 09:16, David Halliday <david.halliday at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm up for JACK. Wanted to use it for doing guitar effects etc... on my bass
> guitar some time ago but didn't get it working. Would love to see a demo in
> action (Will bring Bass guitar if required).

For guitar effects/stomp boxes there's rakarrack, guitarix, and
gx_head, all of which I have working (or were the last time I checked,
have been too busy coding petri-foo.sf.net to actually use software
creatively).

I was thinking Ashford youth theatre would be a good place for
something like this. Are there any planned meetings there soon?

James.