[Klug-general] rsync woes, or, version control for web-developers?

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 12 09:18:21 UTC 2011

If you're a lone developer, then just having regular backups should
suffice and possibly suit your work flow better. In a team, I'd
recommend using version control and then writing some scripts to
deploy your website, by checking the files out of your version control
system and uploading them to your server.

Karl