[Klug-general] Re-branding the 'L' in LUG

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:04:32 UTC 2011

On the subject of names and acronyms how about, the Committee for the
Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation
Into Society?

I quite like KOSUG... Despite it sounding like a foreign liqueur, illegal in
some countries. Are there other groups out there forming from the ashes of
LUGs?