[Klug-general] KLUG rocks

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 19:25:09 UTC 2011

I've just switched mail back on after a few months away and caught this.
I agree Colin and Dan have done a great job and I understand the work
that goes into it and the commitment it requires. It is hard work but
the help from others is what usually keeps the (in)sanity at bay. Long
may it continue.
Kev