[Klug-general] Upcoming meetings

Rodney Buckland r.buckland at open.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 13:18:10 UTC 2011

The Silly Season is with us again!

I find that I'm booked on Saturday 24th September,  Saturday 29th
October and Saturday 26th November. I don't think you're going to see
much of me for a while, wherever the meetings are held.

I have followed up the invite to Neil Smith, module chair for the Open
University's 'Introduction to Linux' course. No response yet, he's
probably back in harness today and wading through e-mails. I'm sure he
will surface.

Rodney