[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 24th September

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Sat Sep 24 08:08:07 UTC 2011

On my way
See you later
Antonio

________________________________
De: Colin McCarthy <binarysignal at gmail.com>
Para: Kent Linux User Group - General Topics <kent at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Enviado: viernes 16 de septiembre de 2011 17:08
Asunto: [Klug-general]  Technical Meeting Saturday 24th September

Hi all

KLUG's next technical meeting will be on Saturday 24th September from
10am to 2pm at the Innovation Centre Medway
http://innovationcentremedway.co.uk/ in Chatham.

The address is

Innovation Centre Medway
Maidstone Road
Chatham
Kent
ME5 9FD

Although its a couple of miles from Chatham Train Station it is on the
Medway 101 bus route.

This meeting will be televised again and hopefully screen sharing can
be setup so remote views can more easily see any demonstrations.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/klug-live

I appreciate that our last meeting was at ICM but it has far superior
facilities to any of our other locations, so it makes sense to utilise
it more.

Thanks

Colin