[Klug-general] Virtual Servers

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Fri Apr 13 16:30:45 UTC 2012

I'm thinking, bad move there.

I want to set up a "Server" to run "Virtual Servers" The Virtual Servers
need to run Postgres or Apache but I think it may be better to keep each
"service" independant inside so nothing that could not be done on a on-line
VPS However I need to run it on an actual physical machine......

So is this do able (which I guess it should be) and if so whats the best
way of going about it.... or would I be better running the services on the
physical server and forget the idea of being virtual.

Peter.