[Klug-general] Kent Digest, Vol 369, Issue 5

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Sat Apr 21 15:36:07 UTC 2012

I'll do a more detailed reply later but I think I agree with all of that.

I don't think we've been doing anything *seriously* wrong, just lack of
time kills most of planning content and locations. Sticking to a format
that works is key and I'm going to pick what worked for starters. Of
course time can change things but don't want to make it different every
time.

Dropping to fewer meets should help with both of those and give everyone
something to plan for. Help for those that want to show something off is
possibly a good move I hope.

Will keep those extra locations in mind too so thanks for that.

Could be an interesting ride ahead and I'm quite excited by it.

Thanks for that.

Kev