[Klug-general] Kent Digest, Vol 369, Issue 5

Margot margot at lawrence1961.f9.co.uk
Sat Apr 21 22:02:30 UTC 2012

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 14:08:30 +0100
james snyder <snyder.webmaster at gmail.com> wrote:

> v.	Continue to meet in the facilities freely provided by
> the University of Kent, CCCU and Greeenwich, the local FE
> colleges, and our community centres (i.e. Triangles in Dover
> etc.) that our members work in. In the past I have offered a
> venue at each of the places I have worked in, including
> Canterbury Christchurch University, The Maplesden Noakes School
> in Maidstone, and I can now offer 5 new venues in Kent at K
> College, at their campuses in Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge,
> Ashford, Dover and Folkestone.

Meetings in Tunbridge Wells or Tonbridge would be wonderful - I
might actually be able to get to a meeting for the first time
since the Dartford venue was abandoned.

There have been no KLUG meetings in West Kent in living memory, and
I was about to suggest that the group should be renamed EKAMLUG [1]
to reflect the fact that West Kent appeared to have been permanently
cut off from a group that was supposed to cover the whole county.

[1] East Kent And Medway, in case you were wondering.
--
Margot