[Klug-general] Reorganisation

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 02:51:12 UTC 2012

Dare I suggest what I suggested to the ICMPrototype group...that we start a meetup page....?

http://www.meetup.com/find/?keywords=open+source%2C+linux&mcId=&mcName=&lat=&lon=&userFreeform=kent+uk&gcResults=Kent%2C+UK%3AGB%3AKent%3Anull%3Anull%3Anull%3Anull%3A51.260145%3A0.8442802&op=search&resetgeo=true&events=&allGroups=true

It costs a few quid to set up, but we might get better known, and attract new members

Aitch